Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Liebster award!

Hey all! I got nominated to do the liebster award by Guinea pig lover! Thanks! Here is the link
http://lordsgirls.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-liebster-award-from-emily-and.html

                                             
RULES: 

  • Link back to the person who tagged you
  • Answer 11 questions
  • Tag 11 bloggers who have less than a thousand readers 
  • Ask them 11 questions
  • Let them know you've tagged them through social media 
Here are Guinea pig lover's questions!
1. Is your hair straight, curly, or wavy?
Wavy/straight

2. What song have you been playing on repeat recently?
Hmm..Monster (DotExE remix) by Meg and Dia :)

3. Do you wear makeup? Why or why not?
No I don't wear makeup. Why not? Because I do not have enough time and I'm too lazy to put it on :) Also I think people should love you how you look whether you wear makeup or not. :D

4. If you had a day where you could be anywhere in the world, where would you spend that day?
In Japan or something, learning Parkour :)

5. What is a color that dominates your room?
Um..Aqua, hot pink, white and black :)

6. What is one thing you did as a kid that you wish you could still do?
Play outside all day, I barely go out but I'm trying to break that habit. But until about 3 years ago, My sister and I Played outside every single day, from about 7:00am to about 6:00pm. So yeah those were the days :)

7. What is one food that sounds disgusting, but you would try it?
I'm not sure, but my dad made soup out of a cow's stomach one time, It was super chewy but great if you had the cold, I was among the very few that would try it and like it :)

8. Do you travel a lot? If so, where are some of the places you've been?
My family and I used to, we were missionaries then we stopped and I haven't been out of the state in a few years :) But Tennessee, Florida, and North Carolina were my favs. (I spent the first half of my life In NC :)

9. What television show do you constantly watch?
Hmm..I either watch Pokemon, The Office (USA version), or Star wars rebels :)

10. Do you know what "fangirling" is? If so, explain what it is in your own words.
Yes, yes I do. Fangirling is where you become so in love with a book, film, or story and you just sort of become a part of that, My sister and I fangirl ALL THE TIME! Whether it be Pokemon, Star wars, FMA, Or another anime we watch :)

11. What is the most pleasant smell according to yourself?
Burning wood, Pine trees, the smell of Christmas wrapping paper, the smell of a new catalog and other things :)

Thanks for the questions GPL! 
I tag
anyone out there with less than a thousand readers! (I literally am too tired to think, plus I'm kinda sick :)
Here are my questions!
  1. Have you ever cried over a fictional character's death? If so whose was it?
  2. What are your 5 most favorite children's books as a child?
  3. Have you seen Zootopia yet?
  4. Dream hairstyle?
  5. Dream car?
  6. What type of house would you live in? It can be ANYTHING, tree house? Submarine? etc.
  7. Whose voice do you think you imitate very well?
  8. Favorite accent, besides British :)
  9. What is a fear you've gotten over recently?
  10. Any plans for this summer or Spring break?
  11. Worst video game ever played?
Hope you like the questions! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment