Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

I might be able to post pics again!

Hey all! So I think I might be able to use my mom's computer to post actual pictures again!  (if she will let me :) I'll have to ask her..:) So this means I might be able to post drawings on my art blog, doll stuff on my doll blog and other stuff on this blog, YAY!
BTW-the star wars ahsoka tano hoodies/tunics (hunics) came in the mail last week so hopefully I can post some pics of them :) they are super comfy! And adorable! My younger sister and I both got one.
So yeah maybe next time I post there will be actual pictures!!!!! :)
CYA!

-Adelaide

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for The Liebster Award on my blog! I hope you have fun doing it and I can't wait to read your answers.
    http://lordsgirls.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-liebster-award-from-emily-and.html?showComment=1457902346810#c4305050450861905313

    -Guinea Pig Lover from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete