Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Star Wars; The Force Awakens review.

Hey! Like I said in my last post; I am going to be doing a review of the new Star Wars movie that came out this last December. So let's begin!
It was completely totally awesome! So one New Year's eve we (as in; Me, my two sisters I will call; B and E, and my brother A, went to my brother N's house to spend the night) and we stayed up till midnight to ring in the new year, then the next day we went to the theater, there were lines of people waiting to see the movie and thankfully we bought our tickets online or else we'd be waiting a very long time.
When we got to the theater it was jam packed! Like only a few empty seats here and there, most of the front row of the theater was empty so me and E sat there while the others spread out here and there. The screen was like in my face which wasn't too bad.
So we sat there through the previews (which I'm excited about :) and then..The beginning credits started rolling and the music started playing...It was awesome..seeing a new star wars movie in the theater for the first time in my life was pretty awesome! :) It kinda gave be the chills :)
The story plot was very interesting and kept my attention the whole time. I loved BB-8 :) I call him ladybug because he reminds me of one :)
Anyways! Here are the pros of the movie
-There is an opening to more movies in the future :)
-They didn't do too much of the same story plot like in 'a new hope' or 'the phantom menace' like where the kid in the dessert comes on this adventure and finds out their past story. With this movie they changed it pretty good.
-There is a lot of room for character development which I love.
-everything was a pro with this movie. even my older sister loved it (she doesn't normally like star wars :)

Here are the cons of the movie
-I can't wait for the next ones so we can see what happens to Rey, BB-8 and Kylo Ren. They stopped the movie where they would be able to add on more to it in future star wars movies so I'm waiting :)
There aren't really any cons about so far, like it takes me a while to realize them :)

favorite characters;
-Rey
-Kylo Ren
-BB-8
And everyone else! :)
I don't really have a least favorite character though :)

So yeah not a very informative review. But Thanks for reading! If you haven't already seen the movie you really should! It's awesome, and though it was rated PG-13 I think it's fine to bring kids of all ages (my mom will be taking my younger siblings soon too, and they are from ages; 6-11 but that depends on your siblings or kids :).. As you can see..I'm crazy about star wars!

                  -Adelaide



2 comments:

  1. Great review! I can't wait to see it.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should....'evil laugh' as I rub my hands together :) I hope you love it as much as I did!

      Delete