Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The big bad writers tag

Hello! How was your day so far? Mine was busy busy busy! we did a Christmas party for our daycare and that was sooo busy.
So I'm not gonna do my Christmas challenge yet..maybe tonight when I can use my sister's phone :)
But on a very awesome blog I found a tag and the girl there said everyone could do it. This is her blog name;     www.thegoodnessrevolt.com.
And she had this tag on it and it was for writers and I'm a bit of a writer myself so I thought well shoot! I think I'll do it! :) So here goes!
WRITE FUEL: WHAT DO YOU EAT/DRINK WHILE WRITING?
Um..Whatever food I'm eating at that time of day..usually dinnertime, but I ALWAYS drink water or carrot juice (If I have it :)

WRITE SOUNDS: WHAT DO YOU LISTEN TO WHILE WRITING?
my spotify account or playlists on YouTube, which is usually like OSTs from Anime's that I watch (which are awesome!) or minecraft music :) or..others like; Owl city, fall out boy or any other band that I like.

WRITE VICE: WHAT’S YOUR MOST DEBILITATING DISTRACTION?
When I have something else on my mind.

WRITE HORROR: WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT’S EVER HAPPENED TO YOU WHILE WRITING?
Um...accidentally erasing like 5 pages of my writing....That was before I discovered the 'undo' button :)

WRITE JOY: WHAT’S THE BEST THING THAT’S EVER HAPPENED WHILE WRITING OR HOW DO YOU CELEBRATE 
SMALL VICTORIES?
I sigh a sigh of relief....or squeal and all my siblings in the room look at me..and I like; 'Oh nothing'.

WRITE CREW: WHO DO YOU COMMUNICATE WITH OR NOT COMMUNICATE WITH WHILE WRITING?
Only when I randomly talking to one of my siblings....I don't really have a writing crew..

WRITE SECRET: WHAT’S YOUR WRITING SECRET TO SUCCESS OR HIDDEN FLAW?
Hmm...Well I've never 'successfully' finished a novel or book..my secret to any success is visualization..I Always picture it as a movie! But! That is also my flaw :)

WRITE-SPIRATION: WHAT ALWAYS MAKES YOU PRODUCTIVE?
Music, quotes, movies, books, and such..

WRITE PEEVE: WHAT’S ONE THING WRITERS DO (OR YOU DO) THAT’S ANNOYING?
What I do that annoys me is when I want to write but I can't hence the name; writer's block.

WRITE WORDS- SHARE ONE SENTENCE FROM A PROJECT. PAST OR PRESENT
Ooh...Yay! (squeals :) Be write back (get it? Write..right..eh? Okay never mind :)
This story kinda based from fan-fiction, but the rest is what I made up myself, but I'm only showing you tiny bit! Hope you like it! and let me know what you think of it!
(This is the main character's grandfather speaking) 
“Okay from the beginning. or as they say in the movie, once upon a time, in a galaxy far far away, there was a couple, who adopted a little boy, this boy was what you’d call ‘force sensitive.”

Hope you liked it! I'll try to update my Christmas challenge ASAP!
Bye bye for now!
-Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment