Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Last day of the Christmas Challenge!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!
AAH!!!!! It's here! And it's the last day of the Christmas challenge! :( It's been fun! Wow! I've ACTUALLY finished a 24 day challenge! Yay! This is an accomplishment for me you guys!


                                     

Last but not least! The 24th and final day!
24. Christmas Eve! Leave some carrots for the reindeer and cookies for Santa! Pshaw. You're not too old.
Well..I'll have to ask my dad because we'll be at his house..maybe he'll say yes..But he taught us when I was little that Santa wasn't real..so this could be interesting :)

Well Merry Christmas eve! Happy Holidays! Happy Birthday Jesus! and Happy December 24th! (If you don't celebrate Christmas!)
Thanks for reading!

                             -Adelaide

No comments:

Post a Comment