Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Star wars rebels season 2 is coming!!!!!!!!

Yay!!!! I've been waiting for this since season 1 ended! I'm so excited!!!!! BTW-If you haven't watched star wars rebels or the clone wars then this might be a spoiler alert! :) Ahsoka Tano will be in the rebels team now!!!! Yay!!! Look how much older she is! She must be about....32? It's awesome that she'll be in it!!!! And Now Darth Vader joins the show!!!! And Hondo and Captain Rex! And some of his fellow clones!!!
Star Wars Rebels Season Two Key Art

There are no words to describe how I feel! I'm so excited! The animation is getting better, They are getting in a larger group and going farther in the galaxy! I was so excited that Ahsoka was fulcrum! (My Nerdy-ness coming out in me :) I really really can't wait to see the first episode for season 2! (I really want to go to Comic con as well :)XD
so let's talk!:
Some of them seemed to have gotten a bit changed since the season 1 finale, take a look at Sabine Wren, I mean she now has Blue hair? and a different outfit with different colors, no offence but she looks like a race-car :)
Ahsoka's light sabers are blueish white instead of green!
No on else looks changed but Ezra looks slightly changed....hmm
I can't wait for season 2 to start but I heard it might not start until September, or October, or November, if that's true then we have a long time to wait...:) we're not sure when..
I'm hoping Aurra Sing (my most favorite bounty hunter!), Boba fett, and other characters will show up in season 2. there are now 2 more inquisitors (I think) and some think the girl inquisitor is Bariss but we're not sure, that'd be cool though! So are any of you out there reading this excited or what?! My sister and I are very excited! (did I already say I was excited? :)
So thanks for reading, I hope you liked it and I hope you're excited for season 2! Bye! (May the force be with you?)
-Adelaide :)


No comments:

Post a Comment