Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Saint Patrick's day!

                                               Hello! Happy Saint Patrick's day!

                          Image result for saint patrick's day
I love Saint Patrick's day because Green is one of my most favorite colors! And because I'm half Irish!
So today my mom and my siblings have been cleaning the garage, and our phone rings and it's my sister in law, and she tells me to be ready in about 40 minutes, because the night before she asked me in an email about taking me somewhere.
So I got ready and in about an hour she drove up and she took me to the Powell gardens in Missouri,
It was beautiful! The conservatory this month was having these beautiful blue butterflies from Costa rica for only a limited time,  and they were beautiful!!!!!
After that we went to McDonald's and both got their Saint Patrick's day shamrock shake special. It was Delicious! and it was mint green (I love mint :)
So that was pretty much my day,  Are you Irish? If so then comment down below, Bye!
Happy Saint Patrick's day!!!!

             Image result for saint patrick's day
Adelaide.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I'm Irish--and I love it! So glad you had a good St. Patrick's Day. St. Patrick is one of the greatest saints ever, in my opinion. I mean, he was a Roman/British guy who was brought to Ireland as a slave--and lived there for 6 years--and then he escaped--and then he chose to go BACK to Ireland as a missionary, because he wanted the people there to learn about Jesus! That's real forgiveness, if you ask me.

    ReplyDelete