Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Countdown to Christmas! day 3

HO HO HO! Merry Christmas! So it is day 3! ( I had to skip day 2 :( and this subject is: Christmas trees! and Christmas ceramic villages! We got our tree decorated! So Here are the pictures to prove it!:
                                                   Before.....




 
And after!
                                                           This one looks brighter :)
 
Now for the trees on the internet! ;)
     
 :0
            

             
And now for the Garland and Village pics :)
  

 
And now the Garland!


Yeah I know this one had a lot of internet pics I can't help that they are so pretty! :)
So do you have your Christmas tree up yet?
Adelaide

2 comments:

  1. Your tree's so pretty! I love all the red and the bows! Ours is up now... we have a very eclectic assortment of ornaments, hahahaha. It's not very coordinated. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for my award I created! Here is the link: http://lordsgirls.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-fangirl-award.html
    I hope you can do it soon and that you have fun! :)

    -Guinea Pig Lover from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete